Livecom respects the privacy of all users of our site and ensures that the personal information that you provide to us is handled confidentially. We use your information in order to handle requests as quickly and easily as possible. We will otherwise only use this information with your consent. Livecom will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make your personal information available to third parties who are involved in completing your order.
Livecom used the information collected to provide the following services to customers:
- To make surfing with Livecom as pleasant as possible, we store, with your permission, your personal information and details regarding your surfing behaviour and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and to provide tailored offers and recommendations that you might find interesting.
- With your consent, we use your information to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can let us know that by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
When you create an account with Livecom, we store your details on a Secure Server. In your Livecom account, we save information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, and delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to enter these during each visit.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback that we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to include your name or other personal details. We are interested in the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish those that do not meet the terms and conditions of our site.
- If you respond to a promotion, we ask for your name, address and e-mail address. We use these details in order to complete the promotion and to measure the response to marketing activities.
Livecom does not sell your information
Livecom will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make this information available to third parties that are involved in fulfilling your request. Our employees and third parties we engage are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your information.
Your personal details are secure with Livecom
We appreciate the trust that you place in us, and we will therefore handle your information with the utmost of care. When you place an order or consult your Livecom account, use is made of one of the most modern techniques: the Secure Socket Layer. Your information will always be protected and handled confidentially.